Galapagos naturalist cruise
The perfect way to get into the magical World of Galapagos is through our Naturalist Cruise. For this we have selected some of the best yachts that will be part of the enchantment of the islands. The itinerary may cover the north-western part of the archipelago or the south-eastern islands, depending on the date and yacht selected. On this trek, you will be able to visit the most outstanding sites and learn a bit more about the diversity of the wildlife of the Galapagos Islands. Our 8 to 10-day long itinerary on the islands will allow you to see much more than the traditional cruises, make the most of every single day on the islands and live a unique experience that you will cherish forever.
- EASY to MODERATE
- Start / ends in Baltra or San Cristobal
- 8 days / 7 nights - or - 10 days / 9 nights cruise
- Close encounters with the wildlife of the islands
- Excelent photo opportunities
- Daily hikes and snorkeling
- Certified Naturalist Guides
|Boat||start / end||Duration||Price from|
|Cachalote||Wednesday||8 Days||USD 2.737|
|The Beagle||Tuesday||8 Days||USD 3.800|
|Nemo II||Sunday||8 Days||USD 3.050|
|Mary Anne||Wednesday||8 Days||USD 4.385|
|Beluga||Friday||8 Days||USD 3.630|
|Angelito||Sunday||8 Days||USD 2.850|
|Galaxy||Saturday||8 Days||USD 3.786|
|Odyssey||Ask for details||10 Days||Ask for details|
Prices based on double occupancy. Please request our prices for groups and cruises of shorter duration. Click on each boat to see details and itineraries. Some prices may vary by season and type of cabin. Ask for more details.
- 8 to 10-day Naturalist Cruise of the Galapagos Islands
- Daily guided visits to the islands, hikes and snorkeling
- 3 meals per day plus snacks
- Private transfers, personalized attention
- Internal flight Quito - Galapagos - Quito: USD 510 (subject to change)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee: US$ 100 (subject to change)
- Galapagos Transit Control Card: US$ 10 (subject to change)
- Tips; alcoholic beverages; personal expenses
Note: Flight rates and park fee are subject to change without previous notification
Prices valid until December 31 / 2014
Hikes through nature trails, on sand, dirt or volcanic rock. Snorkeling in waters which vary its temperature during the year between 16 and 26°C. Some hikes, such as El Puntudo, can be STRENUOUS and require good physical condition. Activities that involve scuba diving and mountain biking have a DEMANDING degree of difficulty but we can make modifications according to the capacity and preferences of the participants.
To travel to the Galapagos it is necessary to arrive before to Quito or Guayaquil, where local flights depart to the Islands. It may be necessary to stay additional nights before and after the cruise in one of these cities. Select our program "Quito Pre trip" or request any additional nights to suit your needs.
Select any of our programs in the Andes, the Amazon and the Coast of continental Ecuador before or after the cruise.
More information in Our trips